Friday 29 August 2014

Kitchener commands

Sorry about not posting Monday, but I with the newest range of models from Battlefront I've entered into the Great war.

For people more interested in Bushido next week Saturday I'm hosting a tournament at Gamers of the West in Rotterdam and will be posting reports about each round, best painted warbands, best painted model and some tactical tips from me and from some of the players.

As is common for most of my historical wargames I drift towards the British front. Now with the tremendous price of the armydeals that came out this month, a mere 80 euro's, I couldn't withstand ordering a box.

Fortunately a regular opponent of mine on the field of plastic and tin mayhem has also gotten the World War fever and gotten the German box.

Hopefully I will get around to painting and playing these guys soon.
The picture doesn't do justice to the true size of these ironclad behemoths

This will be a lot of work, but at the end I'll have a respectable army ready to go. Just have to keep in mind all the hard work like glueing and painting will be over by christmas.













No comments:

Post a Comment