Monday 14 July 2014

Painted Katsumoto Takashi


A little update from what i've been painting this weekend. I'll be starting a Prefecture warband soon and want to build it around the samurai. Katsumoto is an excellent start in my opinion as he's got tactician, command, order and is still a decent fighter.

I think I got a bit lazy with my warbands as all my warbands have a primary color as a main theme, yellow for my prefecture, blue for my tengu and red for my silvermoon (coming soon!).

Happy how he turned out the yellow, goldbrown and dark brown work well together. Was a bit afraid the red from the sword handles would look weird besides the yellow, but it's a good contrast.









The highlights for the coat went well and I think the white trimming make an excellent addition to the coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment